How, and why, do we want to automate security and privacy compliance? This session will dive into how to save time when facing compliance frameworks, whether it be regulatory or customer-driven.
Tired of tracking compliance items in a spreadsheet? Security automation tooling will help alleviate the burden of old-school audit processes. The goal is to gain an understanding of today's tooling that automates privacy compliance and other frameworks.
In this session, participants will...
- Gain an understanding of what our industry has traditionally done in SOC 2 Type II audits and other pertinent frameworks, such as PCI-DSS and ISO 27001.
- What processes and technologies have been used to keep track of security controls
- What manual steps had to be taken?
- Learn about new audit tooling to automate security compliance.
- What tooling exists now?
- What manual steps are now replaced by automation?
- What can’t automation replace?
- Learn how 24/7/365 monitoring is utilized to bring higher levels of trust and transparency.
- What are the benefits of constant monitoring?
- What are the downfalls of constant monitoring?
- Gain insight into the future of security compliance framework automation.
- How does security automation tooling help us with new frameworks?
- How do we scale our work to fit into multiple compliance frameworks?