Neural Networks: The Good Bits
So you already know a little bit about Neural Networks and can do some of the basics? Are you ready for the really cool stuff? Let me show you the way.
The expectation for this course is that you already have a fundamental knowledge of Neural Networks either from my other talk “A Primer to Neural Networks” or via your own study.
Topics and Demos Include:
- Loss Functions: Where the real money is
- Custom Activation Functions
- Modern Neural Network Architectures
- Approaches for quick research and development
- Learning Analytics: How to know when to try something different
- Deploying for Consumption with Zero MQ